active mixer with 2 inputs, level trimmer for input 1
The RICHTER MX-2L active mixer preamp combines two buffered high impedance inputs via a blend potentiometer to one output.
In the center position - provided by a center click - the input signals have the same level. An additional cermet trim pot in channel 1 of the MX2 circuit provides a matching between both input signal levels by attenuation the IN1 signal. An impedance selection for adaptation of passive (H) or active (L) signal sources via jumpers on both inputs ensure an optimal mixing ratio. Noise and distortion are minimized again.
Two screw terminals for easy and solder free connection of signal sources - magnetic- or piezo-pickups are a guarantee for quick and easy mounting inside your instrument - ideal for luthiers and replacement.
This fully shielded circuit requires no shielding inside the instrument.
Includes cable for power supply.
- Low noise, high definition amplifier design with precise and smooth
sound reproduction without signal losses.
- Discrete class A input sections with hand selected and matched FETs.
- 0,1% precision metal film resistors in the signal path with a resultant noise factor of up to 10 times lower than standard thick film resistors.
- Low tolerance film and COG capacitors in the signal path featuring lowest distortion and superior linearity.
- Rugged high quality blend potentiometer with center click
- Cermet trimming potentiometer (INPUT1) for input level matching
- Screw input terminals
- Completely shielded and encapsulated - no shielding inside the
Input Impedance: (H): 2,2 MΩ, IN1, IN2
Input Impedance: (L): 100 kΩ, IN1, IN2
- Output Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Frequency Range: 9 Hz to 40 kHz, -2dB
- Supply Voltage: 9V to 18V
- Current Consumptionr: 850µA
- Blend Potentiometer with center click
- Input 1: Level matching via trim pot.
- Weight: 26g
- Dimensions: L 20 x W 24 x H 25 mm