The RICHTER PB-1 onboard Booster is an linear precision Amplifier for E-guitar and -bass.
It provides a trim pot for the adjustment of the gain (0 to 18 dB) and an outstanding audio performance by careful design and the use of the best components available. The amplifier design includes a rail to rail output characteristic: The output signal can swing up to the voltage level of the voltage source without distortion. So with a 9V block battery the output signal can swing 9Vpp undistorted! (Normally you need a voltage distance of 2V to each rail - ground and supply voltage, with that you get max. 5Vpp undistorted output signal from a 9V battery source.) Because of the shielded circuit, no shielding inside the instrument is required. The circuit comes with screw terminals for easy and solder free connection, ideal for testing too.
Includes cable for power supply.
- The amplifier design provides extreme low noise in combination with precise and smooth sound reproduction
- Rail to rail signal output characteristic (output signal can swing up to the supply voltage without distortion)
- High quality dustproof cermet trim pot
- Precision metal film resistors
- Low tolerance film capacitor featuring lowest distortion and superior linearity
- Completely shielded, no shielding required inside the instrument
- Input Impedance : > 2 MegOhm
- Output Impedance : 100 kOhm
- Frequency Range : 10 Hz bis 24 kHz, -3 dB
- Supply Voltage : 9V bis 18V
- Current Consumption : 490 µA
- Gain (adjust.) : 1 to 8 (0 - 18 dB) via Trimmer
- Weight: 10 g
- Dimensions: L 20 x W 20 x H 15 m